03:55 - 05:30:
- Pick up from accommodation
- Travel to Mareeba via Kuranda Range
09:00 - 10:00:
- Transfer back to accommodation for a quick change
10:30 - 11:00:
- Pick up from accommodation by Blazing Saddles
11:15 - 13:15:
- Horse will be matched with your ability.
- Safety equipment provided.
-Meander through the trails of the property and looking out for wildlife along the way.
13:15 - 14:00:
- Return to Base and enjoy a BBQ lunch
- Depart Blazing Saddles and return to accommodation
- 30 Minute Balloon Flight
- Morning horse ride
Departs Cairns Daily 4.15am | Returns 2pm
- Child 4-14 yrs old
- This package is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulation that you are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted
- Tour dates and order are flexible. You have 14 days to use all portions of your package from the first travel date. Please advise your preferred dates and times in the comments at the time of booking
- Child 4-14 years old
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant. It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulation that you are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted
- What to bring for Ballooning:
- Water (Must stay hydrated)
- Warm clothes in the winter months
- do NOT where light coloured clothing as its easily stained by the volcanic soil
- Camera or Video
- Hat and comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Money for levy, photos & refreshments
- What to bring for Horse Riding:
- Long pants, enclosed shoes, peak cap, sunscreen, insect repellent & money for souvenirs and photos.