Carried by the wind every flight is different. On the day you'll board either
- 2 x 30 minute flights OR
- 1 x single 60 minute flight depending on the number of passengers flying.
Returning to Cairns approx 10:15am.
- Scenic 60 minute Tablelands balloon flight
- Friendly helpful crew
- Accommodation transfers
- Cross country balloon chase
- Flight certificate
Departs Cairns daily 4.15am | Returns 10.30am
- Your flight may consist of either 1 x 60 min flight or 2 x 30 min flights depending on loadings on the day
- Child 4-14 years
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulation that you are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted & stand for the duration of the flight
- Group Bookings available from Port Douglas
Bring with you: Water (Must stay hydrated) | Warm clothes in the winter months (do NOT where light coloured clothing as its easily stained by the volcanic soil) | Camera or Video | Hat and comfortable shoes (no high heels) | Money for levy, photos & refreshments