For a truly memorable experience, try a balloon flight at dawn over the Atherton Tablelands. Our giant balloons accommodate uo to 20 people, and glide gently over the bushlands & farms of the Mareeba Valley.
After a refreshment stop you are returned to your accommodation (or Kuranda) with plenty of time to begin other tours or travel to Fitzroy island.
- Scenic 60 minute Tablelands balloon flight
- Friendly helpful crew
- Accommodation transfers
- Cross country balloon chase
- Flight certificate
Departs Cairns daily 4.15am | Returns 10.30am
- Your flight may consist of either 1 x 60 min flight or 2 x 30 min flights depending on loadings on the day
- Child 4-14 years
- Ballooning is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- It is a CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulation that you are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted & stand for the duration of the flight
- Group Bookings available from Port Douglas
Bring with you: Water (Must stay hydrated) | Warm clothes in the winter months (do NOT where light coloured clothing as its easily stained by the volcanic soil) | Camera or Video | Hat and comfortable shoes (no high heels) | Money for levy, photos & refreshments